Early Birthday Present

This week saw the release of a new version of Lightroom, the programme that I do 95% of all my editing, the other 5% is done in Photoshop but as Lightroom gets better and better, it’s less often that I have to open files up individually in Photoshop.

Lightroom 3 may be a bit pricier than many photo organising and editing programmes but this new version, Lightroom 3, I reckon makes it a worthwhile investment for all photographers. The best thing I have found with it so far is its built noise reduction, which was fairly hopeless in the previous version, here is the before and after showing how much better the new Lightroom is…

It is saves all my shots at 4000 ISO, when even 2 years ago shooting at 400 ISO had its issues. Here is the whole image…

You may also like

Leave a comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

[contact-form-7 id="4458" title="Wedding Form"]